This magnificent estate is located in a unique area, between the Nature park of Sierra de las Nieves and the Costa del Sol, in the region of Andalucía in the province of Malaga. It is just 15 km far from Marbella and 40 km from Malaga, where you have an International airport (Pablo Ruiz Picasso International Airport) and a High-Speed train station (Maria Zambrano).
It is very close, just 10 minutes far, from the beaches, golf courses, shopping centers, and restaurants.
Flora and Fauna:
The estate has 3 well-distinguished ecosystems:
▪ Mountain consists mainly of cork oaks in perfect conditions because the extraction of cork is kept.
▪ Pasture 45 hectares of pasture where cereals and short-cycle herbaceous are sowed.
▪ Bushed area represented by rockrose, heather, thyme, rosemary, lavender, etc.
Due to its exclusive geographical position this estate has an incredible rich fauna, and spectacular landscapes standing out;
Big game: Wild boar, Ibex and Roe-deer.
Small game: Rabbit and Red partridge.
The main house with air conditioning and floor heating has 1.105 square meters divided in 4 plants.
Between other rooms this house has:
▪ 8 en suite bedrooms
▪ wine cellar
▪ gymnasium with sauna and indoor swimming pool
▪ garden with outdoor swimming-pool.
HOUSEKEEPERS’ HOUSE :
The housekeepers’ house with 90 m2 has 3 bedrooms and all the facilities.
▪ 2 Foreman houses with 193 m2 and 114m2
▪ Marsh house with 164 m2
▪ Keepers’ house with 97 m2
▪ Andalusian house with 400 m2
▪ Parrao house with 100 m2
OTHER BUILDINGS AND INFRAESTRUCTURES:
▪ 2 Warehouse
▪ Stables and infrastructure for the ranching of pure Spanish horsing “Yeguada Moratan”
▪ Fenced area for cattle. 4,5 hectares for intensive cattle farming
▪ Fenced area for foals
▪ Poultry yard
▪ Area for gooses
▪ 2 dams
▪ Clay pigeon shooting ground
▪ Two irrigation water tanks
▪ Spring, well and irrigation network
▪ 50 km of paths
▪ Perfectly maintained firebreaks
▪ Power and communications network