Location and Description:
▪ The estate, intended for hunting and farming, has a total area of 1.600 Hectares. It is placed in the municipality of Palma del Condado, Andalucia (Huelva).
▪ It has a very attractive location, 60 km. from Sevilla’s AVE (High Speed) train station and International airport, 140 km. from Faro’s airport and 49 km from ones of the best Atlantic Ocean beaches in Spain. Besides Palma del Condado has train station which is only 5 km far from the estate.
▪ The estate has 90% of its perimeter fenced, the 10% which is not fenced is because it borders another larger estate that belongs to the same owner.
▪ From the landscape and forestry point of view, it has a great diversity and quality. It has a very beautiful landscape.
▪ Estate’ s distribution. The species present in the estate are:
➢ 750 hectares of cork oak
➢ 350 hectares of eucalyptus
➢ 150 hectares of reforestation
➢ 30 hectares of olive grove
➢ 20 hectares of pine
➢ The remaining is wild mountain, rockrose, arbutus, etc.
▪ Buildings of the estate.
➢ Main House; the main house has 17 bedrooms, leaving rooms, hunters’ pavilion etc.
➢ Garden with swimming-pool
➢ 4 Box stalls
➢ Keeper’s House
➢ 10,000 quintals of quality cork (3,000 to extract this next month of June)
➢ Wood. This next year has a tree felling of approximate of 35,000 euros