The entire farm, with a total área of 1,621.60 Ha, is located in the municipality of Villanueva del Rey, Córdoba in Andalucia.
It is 15 Km from the national road from Córdoba to Badajoz, being Villanueva del Rey, the nearest urban centre, just 10 Km far.
It is 60 Km far from Córdoba High Speed train station.
- The estate has an área of 1,621.60 Ha, which is totally fenced. The fence was installed in September 2005 with mesh type FORTEMA. This type of wire is of a high resistance, which guarantees it´s impermeability.
- It has an interior road network of 70 Km in perfect condition, in addition to a perimeter lane that facilitates the control and monitoring´s Works as it allows daily review of the entire fence.
- It has five watchtowers in good condition placed at strategic points.
- Oak with pasture 800 Ha.
- Oak forest with Mediterranean scrub 764.33 Ha.
- Olive grove in ecological production 57.27 Ha.
Main house that consist of:
- Five independent apartments with kitchen,bathrooms, living room, bedroom and fireplace.
- Four doublé rooms in suite with fireplace.
- Six double rooms with 2 shared bathrooms.
- Two living rooms with fireplace.
- One lounge with bar.
- Large kitchen.
- Swimming pool.
In addition to the main house, attached to it there is a newly built house fully equipped.
In the North area of the farm there is another newly built house that is currently inhabited by one of the keepers.
All homes are fully furnished and equipped and in perfect conditions.
Near the main house there is a horse riding area, as well as horse stables, currently in use, as well as fully equipped independent kennels with capacity for 25 or 30 dogs which is also in use.
There is a swamp in the estate with abundant water all year round, as well as several artificial marshes for cattle´s trough.
The forest has several water points distributed over its Surface, in addition to mumerous natural pools where wáter is maintained throughout the year. The most important wáter streams are the Arroyo del Tintorero and the Arroyo del Manzano which cross the farm from North to South. In addition to these there are numerous minor streams that irrigate practically the entire farm.
The distribution of these water points throughout the forest prevents large movements of animals, and in the specific case of large game species, avoids concentrations which minimizes the impacts on the soil, vegetation and also minimizes the risk of disease transmission.
- Main activity of the estate:
Currently the main activity is hunting. There are: deer, wild boar, mouflon, fallow deer and roe deer.
In addition to the existing large game species, we can highlight the existence of an abundant density of small game, among which we can highlight species such as Wood pigeon, common turtle dove, red partridge, rabbit, hare and common thrush.
The estate has 15 feeders for deer and 30 feeders for wild boar, distributed throughout the farm to avoid large concentrations of the cattle, which minimizes the risk of damage to vegetation or transmission of diseases, and placed at strategic points to the good management of the game.
The estate is one of the best hunting estates, due to the high quality of its trophies, and to the richness of small game.
- Secondary activities:
As a secondary activity on the farm there are 58 Ha, of olive groves in production certified by the CAAE as ecological and with an annual subsidy of around € 15,000.
Currently about 800 Ha, of pasture are leased to actívate the rights that some farmers have of CAP aid. This lease does not entail any use of the leased land and provides an aproximate in come of around €50,000/year.
Cork production that reaches 1,300 Qc, in a single bag.