The estate is located in the región of Castilla La Mancha (Spain) just 130 Km far from Madrid.
This estate has 800 Ha, with a perimeter hunting fence.
- Main house built according to traditional architecture with courtyards and cellar.
- Hunter´s house.
There are 4 rush power grid to supply the entire farm, each with its own transformer.
There is no livestock.
- 3000 olives tres (Cornicabra) in dry land.
- 9250 olive tres (Arbequina) planted in 2004 with drip irrigation.
- 450 Ha of dry land work.
- Severall irrigation áreas in orchads.
Tractors, vehicles, machinery and tools.
Grant for 450 Ha, of dry land work.
Rabbit, partridge, hare, pigeon, trrushes and an interesting population of roe deer.
- For the supply of the village, there is a well with storage equipment, purifier treatment equipment and regulator tank.
- Reservoirs (100,ooom3).
- 15 waterproofed rafts for hunting.
- 3 drillings for irrigation of the olive grove.
Mediterranean forest with oaks.
Kms private roads:
25 km of roads.
- Telephone installation.
- Tennis and paddle.
- 5 boxes.
- Warehouses and Ships.