The estate is located within the amazing Nature reserve of Hornachuelos in Córdoba, Andalucía (Spain) just 1 h and 20 minutes far from Sevilla (International airport San Pablo and High-speed train station Santa Justa).
This estate has 1,169 Ha with a perimeter hunting fence.
- Main house with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Gatehouse stuck to principal but independent.
- There is another house and a warehouse, about 500mts from the main house, of around 200 m2 that serves to store feed, tractor and utensils.
- Several warehouses.
- Ruins of the old palatial house.
- Stable for the farming of pure Iberian pigs.
It is mostly a meadow accompanied by thicker mountain areas. There are scrubland zones (mastic, heather, rockrose, rosemary and many more species) and wooded zones (gall oaks, oaks cork oak, holm oaks, wild olive tree, arbutus, etc) forming the spots. On the other hand, in the plainest area the cork oak predominates, farming 10,000 quintals of cork that are usually collected every 9 years.
Crossed breadthways by the river Guadalora. This river supplies running water all the year round. Having a spring, streams and several Wells.
There is electricity in the área where the main house, the gatehouse and the warehouses are located.
300 genuine acorn-fed Iberian pigs.
Deer, wild boar and mouflon.